Brazillian Nut | Premium Jumbo Brazil Nuts 10Kg
- Estimated Delivery : Up to 4 business days
- Free Shipping & Returns : On all orders over $200
Brazil nuts have a high proportion of monounsaturated fat, which is a good fat, but they also contain some protein as well as being a good source of important nutrients including magnesium, zinc, calcium, vitamin E, and some B vitamins. They are very high in Selenium Contents. Brazil nuts are high in selenium. Jumbo Brazil Nuts’ smooth, buttery texture and nutty flavor are typically enjoyed raw or blanched.
- These nuts are energy-dense, highly nutritious, and one of the most concentrated dietary sources of the mineral selenium.
- Eating Brazil nuts may benefit your health in several ways, including regulating your thyroid gland, reducing inflammation, and supporting your heart, brain, and immune system.
- Brazil nuts contain antioxidants like selenium, vitamin E, and phenols. Just one nut per day can lead to reduced inflammation. Nevertheless, your intake needs to be consistent to continue experiencing the benefit.
- Brazil nuts contain ellagic acid, which may have aids effects on your brain. Additionally, selenium may reduce your risk of some brain diseases and improve mental performance and mood. Yet, further research is needed.